1. ELIGIBILITY – Squaremouth’s Pays to Read contest is open only to legal residents of the forty-seven (47) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, not including Rhode Island, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Squaremouth and other companies associated with the promotion of the contest, and other respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. THE SPONSOR – The Contest is sponsored by Squaremouth, Inc., a Florida corporation, 4355 Central Ave, St. Petersburg, FL 33713.
5. EMBARGO POLICY – Winner must refrain from releasing any information related to this Contest to the general public before the official release by Squaremouth. This official release date will be determined by Squaremouth after Winner has been determined, and Winner will be notified of this date in writing by Squaremouth upon claiming the Prize. Release of this information prior to the official release date could result in disqualification from the Contest.
6. THE CONTEST PERIOD – Contest Period begins at 12:00:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”), February 11, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on January 31, 2020, or upon the naming of an eligible Contest winner, whichever is sooner. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest. Only the first entrant to claim the Prize based on Official Rules & Regulations within the Contest Period will be eligible to win. Entries received during the Contest Period after the Prize has been claimed will be void without further notice.
7. HOW TO ENTER – No purchase necessary. Contest entry will be granted upon receiving Squaremouth’s policy documents, either by requesting a free sample policy certificate or by the purchase of a Tin Leg travel insurance policy. Unlimited entries per person and per household are allowed for the duration of the Contest Period.
8. HOW TO WIN THE CONTEST – Squaremouth will provide the Prize to the winner upon its sole determination of the first entrant to claim the Prize via Email to Squaremouth during the Contest Period. Winning the Prize is contingent upon being compliant with the Official Rules & Regulations and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein. In the event that no winner is determined within the Contest Period, Squaremouth will donate the Prize to “Reading is Fundamental” non-profit within thirty (30) days of the expiration of the Contest Period. Squaremouth retains the rights to designate a new non-profit beneficiary at its sole discretion.
9. THE PRIZE – The Prize will be the full amount of $10,000.00 (USD) in the form of a check or money order.
10. HOW TO CLAIM PRIZE – Upon confirmation that Contest Official Rules & Regulations have been met, Squaremouth will provide the Prize to the winner via check or money order. Once the Prize delivery method has been chosen, the winner assumes the risk of the Prize’s safe arrival.
11. PUBLICITY RELEASE – Unless prohibited by applicable law, Winner authorizes and irrevocably grants to Squaremouth permission to reference and discuss participant and their participation in the contest on Squaremouth’s website(s) in photographs, video recordings, digital images, audio recordings, as well as in publications, newsletters, news releases, other printed materials, and in materials made available on the Internet or in other media now known or hereafter developed for any purpose Squaremouth deems proper. Such reference and discussion may involve Winner’s name and voice, and other personal/biographical material or their participation on-air.
12. DISPUTES – Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action against Squaremouth or its employees.