Squaremouth’s Winter Storms and Travel Insurance Information Center is designed to keep travelers informed about winter storms that may impact travel and travel insurance coverage.
- Can I cancel my trip if a winter storm causes a power outage at my destination?
- What if the school year is extended due to winter storms and it impacts our future trip?
- What types of current events are covered by travel insurance?
- If there is a storm, when can I no longer be covered by travel insurance?
- What if the roads are bad and I don't want to travel?
- How long do I need to be delayed to trigger coverage?
- What do I do if my flight is delayed or canceled due to bad weather?
- Can I cancel my trip due to a winter storm or blizzard?
- See all 11 FAQs
- Can I cancel my trip if I don’t want to travel in bad weather?
- Can I still buy a policy for a forecasted winter storm?
- When is a storm considered foreseen by travel insurance?