The Zika Virus and Travel Insurance Information Center contains a collection of resources including travel insurance provider position statements, FAQs, and travel alerts related to the Zika virus.
- What types of current events are covered by travel insurance?
- Can I cancel my trip because of a CDC Alert?
- Does the Cancel For Any Reason benefit allow me to cancel my trip due to the Zika virus?
- Am I covered to cancel my trip to a destination affected by the Zika virus?
- What if I contract the Zika virus while traveling?
- Can I cancel my trip to a Zika affected country if I become pregnant?
- Can I still purchase travel insurance to cover the Zika virus?
- What travel insurance will cover me if I become pregnant before my trip and don’t want to travel?
- See all 15 FAQs
- What if I’m pregnant and don’t want to travel due to the Zika virus?
- What if I become pregnant on or after my trip?
- If I become infected with the Zika virus, can I be medically evacuated home?
- If my family member or I contract the Zika Virus, am I covered to cancel my trip?
- Will my travel insurance coverage extend if I am hospitalized due to the Zika virus?
- Can I purchase a travel insurance policy after being diagnosed with the Zika virus?
- Can I cancel my trip to the 2016 Olympics due to the Zika virus?