Ebola and Travel Insurance Information Center
The Ebola and Travel Insurance Information Center contains a collection of resources including travel insurance provider position statements, FAQs, and travel alerts related to the Ebola outbreak.
Squaremouth’s industry experts regularly update this database and are on hand to answer your questions.
Travel insurance position statements and FAQs included in this Information Center are subject to change at any time.
Please contact customer service for more information. We are available by phone at 1-800-240-0369, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and by chat until 9pm EST.
Provider Position Statements
Travel Alerts and Official Notices
- CDC Ebola Travel Alert: Level 3
- U.S. Department of State Alerts Potential Implications for Travel Because of Ebola
- CDC Ebola Travel Alert Nigeria: Level 2
- CDC Ebola Travel Alert Democratic Republic of the Congo: Level 2
- U.S. Department of State Travel Warning for Sierra Leone
- U.S. Department of State Travel Warning for Nigeria
- U.S. Department of State Travel Warning for Liberia
- CDC Emergency Operations Center Level 1 Activation
- See all 9 articles
- CDC Ebola Travel Alert: Level 2