MERS and Travel Insurance Information Center
The MERS Outbreak and Travel Insurance Information Center contains a collection of resources including travel insurance provider position statements, FAQs, and travel alerts related to the MERS outbreak.
Squaremouth’s industry experts regularly update this database and are on hand to answer your questions.
Travel insurance position statements and FAQs included in this Information Center are subject to change at any time.
Please contact customer service for more information. We are available by phone at 1-800-240-0369, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and by chat until 9pm EST.
- Can I still purchase a travel insurance policy to cover MERS?
- Can I cancel a trip because of MERS?
- Can I purchase a policy after becoming infected with MERS?
- What happens if I become infected with MERS while traveling?
- If I become infected with MERS, can I be medically evacuated out of the country?
- Will my coverage extend if I’m quarantined due to MERS?
- When do I need to purchase a policy to have coverage for MERS?