Frequently Asked Questions
After Buying a Policy
- What do I need to take with me on my vacation?
- If I decide to not go on my trip, can I get a refund for my policy or apply my policy to a different trip?
- Can I edit my policy after I have already started traveling?
- Can I buy travel insurance after a storm is named?
- What happens after I purchase a policy?
- Can I make changes to my policy after it has been purchased?
- How do I become a Travel Partner?
- How soon after I purchase my policy will I receive it?
- Can I add or remove benefits on my policy?
- Will my coverage automatically extend if I am hospitalized prior to my return date?
- What is “Inclement Weather?”
- What is the Hurricane and Weather benefit?
- What if I don’t want to travel due to terrorist threats?
- How do I get coverage for natural disasters?
- Can I cancel if there is a terrorist threat to the country I am traveling to?
- My policy says “accommodation at destination made uninhabitable” under hurricane coverage. What does this mean?
- Can I cancel if I have Jury Duty?
- I planned a trip and now I have to work, am I covered to cancel my trip?
- What does the Hurricane and Weather benefit cover?
- Am I covered to cancel if I get pregnant?