Frequently Asked Questions
After Buying a Policy
- What happens after I purchase a policy?
- Can I buy travel insurance after a storm is named?
- How do I change my policy?
- How do I become a Travel Partner?
- What happens if my trip cost increases after I purchase my policy?
- How do I cancel my policy?
- How do I change my coverage?
- Can I transfer my policy to use on a future trip if I don’t need it?
- What changes can I make to my existing policy?
- How many times can I edit my policy?
- Can I cancel if there is a terrorist threat to the country I am traveling to?
- Am I covered to cancel if I get pregnant?
- Can I cancel if there is a terrorist attack?
- What does covered trip mean?
- Does Cancel For Work Reasons cover self-employment?
- Why does Cancel For Any Reason say no coverage?
- Can I cancel my trip due to pregnancy?
- What is an accommodation?
- If my family member has a Pre-Existing Medical Condition, am I covered to cancel my trip?
- What do I do if I cancel my trip?