Frequently Asked Questions
- What is financial default?
- Can I cancel if there is a terrorist threat to the country I am traveling to?
- Am I covered to cancel my trip if my passport doesn’t arrive in time?
- What is Trip Cancellation coverage?
- If a family member passes away from a pre-existing condition, am I covered?
- If there is a hurricane warning before my trip, can I cancel my trip?
- I planned a trip and now I have to work, am I covered to cancel my trip?
- What is Cancel For Any Reason coverage?
- What is Cancel For Work Reasons?
- Can I cancel if there is a terrorist attack?
- How do I file a claim?
- What documentation do I need to give my provider if a doctor says I can’t travel due to sickness?
- If I’m paying for someone else’s trip and they cancel, who is reimbursed?
- What is an Underwriter?
- What happens if my airline offers a credit instead of a refund for my ticket?
- If I do not want Trip Cancellation coverage, can I remove the trip cost from my policy after I already purchased it?
- I need to cancel my trip and file a claim, but I have not paid for the full trip cost yet. What am I covered for?
- How long does it take for a claim to be processed?
- Can I file a claim before my trip has ended?
- Why do I need to provide so much documentation to file a claim?