Frequently Asked Questions
- Would I be able to cancel if I encountered an unexpected complication during a surgery that was scheduled before my trip?
- What does the Hurricane and Weather benefit cover?
- My policy says “accommodation at destination made uninhabitable” under hurricane coverage. What does this mean?
- How do I get coverage for natural disasters?
- What is Cancel For Work Reasons?
- What if I don’t want to travel due to terrorist threats?
- Am I covered to cancel my trip if my passport doesn’t arrive in time?
- What do I do if I cancel my trip?
- What if I’m too scared to fly?
- Does Cancel For Work Reasons cover self-employment?
- Can I file a claim before my trip has ended?
- What documentation do I need to give my provider if a doctor says I can’t travel due to sickness?
- What is an Underwriter?
- What is Squaremouth’s Zero Complaint Guarantee?
- How do I file a claim?
- Why do I need to provide so much documentation to file a claim?
- What happens if my airline offers a credit instead of a refund for my ticket?
- How is my claim reimbursed?
- What does “medically stable” mean?
- Why does the provider need to contact my physician when I’m filing a claim?