Frequently Asked Questions
- Trip Cancellation Insurance: What’s Covered and What Is Not?
- If my Visa application is denied or delayed, am I covered to cancel my trip?
- What if I don’t want to travel due to terrorist threats?
- What is the Hurricane and Weather benefit?
- What is “Inclement Weather?”
- What is financial default?
- What is Cancel For Work Reasons?
- Does Cancel For Work Reasons cover self-employment?
- Can I cancel if I am starting a new job and don’t have approved time off yet?
- Can I cancel if I have Jury Duty?
- What documentation do I need to give my provider if a doctor says I can’t travel due to sickness?
- What does “medically stable” mean?
- How do I file a Travel Delay claim on my travel insurance?
- What is Squaremouth’s Zero Complaint Guarantee?
- If I do not want Trip Cancellation coverage, can I remove the trip cost from my policy after I already purchased it?
- I need to cancel my trip and file a claim, but I have not paid for the full trip cost yet. What am I covered for?
- How is my claim reimbursed?
- How do I show that I was medically stable to travel when I purchased my policy?
- How do I file a Trip Cancellation claim on my travel insurance?
- How do I file an Emergency Medical claim on my travel insurance?