Frequently Asked Questions
Group Travel Insurance Policies
- What is a group travel insurance policy?
- Who is eligible to purchase a group travel insurance policy?
- What types of groups can purchase a group travel insurance policy?
- What is the difference between a group policy and a standard Single Trip policy?
- Do groups of 10 or more have to purchase a group policy?
- What is the ‘Security Assistance Services’ benefit in group policies?
- What benefits are included in group policies?
- Can I purchase a policy for less than 10 travelers?
How to Get a Quote
- When does my coverage start?
- Why don’t I see every insurance provider on your site?
- Is my passport number required to purchase the policy?
- What policies meet the Schengen visa requirements?
- What date do I use for the question, “When do you return home?”
- How does my citizenship affect my quote?
- How does my state residency affect my quote?
- How do I know if my quote should include trip cancellation coverage?
- How do I get travel insurance if I’m a resident of multiple countries?
- Can I insure my one way trip?