Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I file a claim?
- How do I file a Baggage or Personal Items Loss claim on my travel insurance?
- How long does a claim take?
- If I’m paying for someone else’s trip and they cancel, who is reimbursed?
- What happens if my airline offers a credit instead of a refund for my ticket?
- How long does it take for a claim to be processed?
- Can I file a claim before my trip has ended?
- Why does the provider need to contact my physician when I’m filing a claim?
- How do I file a Baggage Delay claim on my travel insurance?
- How do I file a Trip Interruption claim on my travel insurance?
- How do I use Medical Evacuation coverage while on the trip?
- How much Medical Evacuation coverage is enough?
- What is a Medical Evacuation Membership?
- Can I choose the hospital I’m evacuated to?
- What is ‘nearest adequate medical facility’?
- What is Repatriation?
- Can I use my Non-Medical Evacuation coverage if there is unrest due to terrorism?
- What is Non-Medical Evacuation?
- What is Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Coverage?
- Do I choose when and where I am Medically Evacuated?
Group Travel Insurance Policies
- What is a group travel insurance policy?
- Who is eligible to purchase a group travel insurance policy?
- What types of groups can purchase a group travel insurance policy?
- What is the difference between a group policy and a standard Single Trip policy?
- Do groups of 10 or more have to purchase a group policy?
- What is the ‘Security Assistance Services’ benefit in group policies?
- What benefits are included in group policies?
- What are the group travel insurance policies Squaremouth sells?
- Can I purchase a policy for less than 10 travelers?
How to Get a Quote
- What is deposit date?
- Do I have to insure all of my trip cost?
- Can I buy travel insurance for another traveler?
- Who can buy travel insurance?
- When should I purchase a policy to have coverage for a terrorist attack?
- What date do I use for the question, “When do you return home?”
- How many travelers do I include on my quote?
- How does my state residency affect my quote?
- How does my citizenship affect my quote?
- How do I know if my quote should include trip cancellation coverage?