These are the most expensive travel insurance errors
Don’t make these expensive travel insurance errors:
- Not getting enough coverage.
- Getting the wrong kind of travel insurance.
- Not asking questions.
- Ignoring the fine print.
- Buying it from the wrong place.
- Not buying “cancel for any reason” insurance.
- Ignoring the pandemic exclusion.
- Assuming you know everything about travel insurance.
Expensive travel insurance error #1: Not getting enough coverage.
Travelers need to make sure that they are purchasing the right coverage for their circumstances, says Kasara Barto, a spokeswoman for the travel insurance site Squaremouth.com. “While many of the impacts of the outbreak were not covered by travel insurance, some policies are still offering cancellation and medical benefits for certain situations,” she says.
These policies, she notes, may offer coverage for some of travelers’ top coronavirus concerns. Among them: cancellation for medical, economic, and employment reasons.
Read the full Forbes article online here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/christopherelliott/2020/04/29/dont-make-these-expensive-travel-insurance-errors/#352631822a38