ST. PETE BEACH, FL—March 3, 2008—Squaremouth, a leading online travel insurance comparison site, today becomes the first agent to offer Travelex’s Cancel for Business product enhancement. Among the new features available starting today, the work-related and further enhanced military travel insurance options will capture clients’ interest.
“The new Travelex product enhancements strengthen benefits for two versatile products, and most importantly this optional upgrade caters even more to the individual needs of our clients in the workforce and military,” Squaremouth’s CEO Chris Harvey says.
Harvey explains that he is seeing a trend in travel insurance companies adding a cancel for business upgrade option. “Travel insurance companies are continually enhancing product offerings for consumers to ensure they are providing products that suit the needs of the traveler,” Harvey states. “Yet, since the cancel for work travel insurance option has not been widely available in the industry, it will take consumer education to make the traveler aware that if they need to change their travel plans due to covered business or military reasons, new options are available.”
Travelex’s Cancel for Business option provides coverage if travelers are unexpectedly forced to cancel a vacation due to work obligations including a corporate merger or acquisition, business becomes inoperable due to outlined incidents, or being forced to work during covered trip period.
This new optional travel insurance benefit is only available for Travel Plus and TraveLite plans. Also outlined in newly offered product enhancements are additional clearly identified military options including having approved leave pulled or being reassigned after the purchase of the Cancel for Business upgrade.
“We are pleased that Travelex is expanding its product offerings to even further meet potential customer needs,” Harvey says. “We are confident that Travelex’s new offerings will continue to be an excellent fit for Squaremouth’s clients, who have come to expect the highest level of customer service.”
Squaremouth will extend its Zero Complaint Guarantee to these additional benefits provided by Travelex. Harvey explains that “the company’s comparative travel insurance quote site only lists travel insurance carriers that have had no complaints from Squaremouth’s customers.”
Squaremouth has added the following Travelex product upgrades to its travel insurance comparison site at www.squaremouth.com:
Benefits of the Optional Cancel for Business Reasons Enhancement
- Flight Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage of $500,000
- Additional Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption coverage for the following unforeseen business/military reasons:
- Direct involvement in an acquisition or merger by Your/Their employer, provided You/They are an active full-time employee of Your/Their employer at the time of such acquisition or merger;
- Your/Their business location being unsuitable for business during Your Covered Trip by fire, vandalism, burglary or Natural Disaster. Natural Disaster means a disaster resulting from natural causes including flood, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, volcanic eruption or blizzard;
- Other than military, You/They are required to work during Your Covered Trip. Proof such as a notarized statement signed by an officer of Your/Their employer must be provided; or
- Revocation of military leave that was granted prior to the purchase of this upgrade, or, military re-assignment after the purchase of this upgrade.
Founded in 2001, Squaremouth helps travelers easily and instantly compare all the major travel insurance plans. To ensure customer satisfaction, all carriers are handpicked based on an internal rating system and also ratings from insurance industry watchdog AM Best. Only companies that meet Squaremouth’s strict requirements make it into the system. Along with its unique research capabilities and zero complaint guarantee, the site provides instant quotes, immediate purchase and instant confirmation. Squaremouth is headquartered in St Pete Beach, FL and has offices in Fort Wayne, IN. Squaremouth has websites dedicated to both US travel insurance and UK travel insurance as well as international medical insurance for any nationality traveling outside their home country. Visit squaremouth.com for more information.
Available Topic Expert:
Toll Free (800) 240-0369
Direct Line (727) 490-5802
Squaremouth compares travel insurance policies from every major travel insurance provider in the United States. Using Squaremouth's comparision engine and third-party customer reviews, travelers can research and compare insurance products side-by-side. More information can be found at www.squaremouth.com
Available Topic Expert:
- Chris Harvey