Official Rules & Regulations
1. ELIGIBILITY – Squaremouth’s Thank You campaign contest is open to local U.S. residents who reside in Florida, work in a customer service role within the tourism industry and are at least fourteen (14) years old. Employees of Squaremouth and other companies associated with the promotion of the contest, and other respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. THE SPONSOR – The contest is sponsored by Squaremouth, located at 100 Second Avenue South, Suite 1200, St. Petersburg, FL 33701.
5. THE CONTEST PERIOD – The contest period will begin on December 1, 2014 and will end on January 31, 2015. Only the 20 customer service providers who are chosen by Squaremouth during the month of December 2014 and given $1,000.00, are eligible to register for The Prize. Any other entrants will not be considered for The Prize. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the contest using the following method: Email.
6. HOW TO ENTER – All entrants must register at thankyoucampaign.squaremouth.com/register. This method will be available until 5PM ET on January 9, 2015.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the contest period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, e-mail address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Squaremouth and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. THE WINNER SELECTION – During the month of January 2015, Squaremouth will select The Winner out of the original entrants to receive The Prize in the amount of $10,000.00, and $1,000.00 for their employer. This decision will be based on three factors: the original customer service experience, secret subsequent visits by Squaremouth staff, and the community vote, which will comprise 20% of the overall score. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received and the final vote of Squaremouth staff. Squaremouth will notify The Winner in-person and will present them with The Prize.
8. THE PRIZE – The Prize will be the full amount of $10,000.00 for the Winner and $1,000.00 for The Winner’s employer. During the month of February 2015, Squaremouth will contact The Winner and their employer directly to receive The Prize.
Want to speak with us directly?
Please contact Squaremouth’s Thank You campaign team at 727-378-0938, we are available between 9AM and 5PM ET.
Alternatively, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.