Travel Insurance FAQ

I am not a US citizen but have moved to the US on a visa. Am I eligible to purchase medical evacuation insurance?

Last Updated:

Most Medical Evacuation travel insurance policies are based on residency, not citizenship. Depending on the plan selected, benefits would include evacuation to the nearest medical facility or to the hospital of choice in your country of residency. Generally, plans do not allow for you to reside in one country and be returned to a different country.