Travelex‘s Regional Account Manager, Jeff Guthmiller, reminds us of some important steps to take before and during the trip.
Before You Go:
- Read through the travel insurance policy’s certificate to understand what is covered, what is not covered and what to do in the event of a claim.
- Write down the international phone numbers and collect calling instructions to contact Travelex’s Emergency Assistance Team and Concierge from the specific country you are visiting.
- If you have coverage questions regarding a specific situation, please call Squaremouth or the customer service department at Travelex.
During Your Trip:
- Keep the policy’s certificate and Confirmation of Coverage conveniently located.
- Keep receipts and/or documentation for any claims you wish to file, as with most insurance policies, documentation is required.