This article was reproduced from Travel Insured International.
The travel insurance company Travel Insured International, an industry leader, reports that Worldwide Trip Protector Lite & Lite Expanded, a flexible new travel insurance plan introduced this year for budget-minded travelers, is finding growing consumer demand in today’s volatile economy.
The dual-level protection plan combines strong, basic travel insurance at affordable prices with a menu of available upgrades and coverage options. The plan format of Trip Protector Lite and Lite Expanded allows you to match travel protection choices to your type of trip and individual needs. A popular feature with family travelers is Kids are Free protection, included in either Worldwide Trip Protector Lite or Lite Expanded for one child (under 18) covered with each related adult traveler and enrolled on the same travel insurance plan. Another family-friendly benefit is School Year Extension coverage. This provides Trip Cancellation / Interruption protection when an unforeseen event forces your child’s school year calendar to interfere with your scheduled trip departure date by extending beyond the predetermined school year.
Affordable Lite Benefits
Worldwide Trip Protector Lite is the most affordable, flexible plan ever introduced by Travel Insured International. The plan starts with strong basic protection including:
* Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption coverage up to full trip cost
* Missed Connection and Trip Delay
* Baggage / Personal Effects and Delayed Baggage Coverage
* $10,000 in Emergency Medical Coverage with only a $50 deductible
* Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation benefits of up to $100,000
* Travel Insured’s Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance 24/7 included!
Lite Expanded Upgrades
Trip Protector Lite can be upgraded to Lite Expanded’s schedule of enhanced benefits. Protect your belongings with:
* Lite Expanded’s increased limits of Baggage / Personal Effects and Baggage Delay Coverage
* Protect your family with $25,000 of Lite Expanded’s Emergency Medical Coverage, or opt for up to $50,000 of primary coverage with no deductible
* Purchase Lite Expanded within 14 days of your initial trip deposit to include a Pre-Existing Medical Condition Waiver and Financial Default coverage in your plan.
Lite or Lite Expanded Options
Whether your choice is Lite for basic coverage or Lite Expanded for stronger benefits, there are additional options available to address your needs for enhanced protection. Select optional primary coverage of:
* $200,000 in Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation benefits
* Choose rental car Collision Damage Waiver for $7 per day (not available in Texas or Washington State) for dramatic savings compared to coverage at the rental counter
* Purchase a Cancel for Any Reason or Cancel for Work Reasons option (neither option is available in Washington State)
* Opt for Sports Coverage protection to cover prepaid sports activities and rented or owned equipment such as skis or golf clubs
* Choose from four available levels of Flight Accident Protection.
Service with Every Plan
Every Worldwide Trip Protector Lite or Lite Expanded plan includes Travel Insured’s renowned customer service and claims assistance. Ask your favorite local travel agent for more information about Travel Insured, or visit us on our Web site at www.travelinsured.com. Call 1-800-243-3174 to experience our friendly, professional customer care for yourself. Every plan comes with Travel Insured’s Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance, available 24/7 with a free call from anywhere you travel!