All travel insurance policies will have exclusions and limitations and these can vary by insurance carrier and/or policy selected. A few questions you may want to ask or review the policy for full details include:
- Are pre-existing medical conditions covered?
- What conditions apply to a pre-existing exclusion waiver if available?
- Are sports-related injuries covered?
- Are hazardous sports covered?
- Are strikes, civil disturbances and terrorist acts covered?
- Are you covered if your travel supplier goes out of business?