If you purchased your Travelex travel insurance coverage within 21 days from the date you paid the initial deposit on your covered trip and at the time of purchase included the Business Upgrade, You will receive:
1) Flight Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage of up to $500,000; and
2) Additional Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption coverage for the following unforeseen business/military reasons:
– direct involvement in an acquisition or merger by your employer, provided you are an active full-time employee of your employer at the time of such acquisition or merger;
– Your business location being unsuitable for business during your covered trip by fire, vandalism, burglary or natural disaster. Natural Disaster means a disaster resulting from natural causes including flood, hurricane, tornado, earthquake, volcanic eruption or blizzard;
– other than military, you are required to work during your covered trip. Proof such as a notarized statement
signed by an officer of your employer must be provided;
– revocation of military leave that was granted prior to the purchase of this upgrade, or, military re-assignment after the purchase of this upgrade.
Note: For any child to qualify for benefits under the Business Upgrade, coverage must be purchased and paid for each child covered.