What are the conditions regarding the CSA’s Cancel for Any Reason Option?
The Cancel for any reason will be included on an optional basis for the CSA Freestyle Luxe travel insurance plan. You may choose to purchase this benefit for an additional 50% of premium. If the 20/20 discount is applicable, Cancel for Any Reason premium will be calculated prior to applying the discount.
In order to qualify for the Cancel for Any Reason benefit, the following stipulations must be met:
1) Must purchase benefit prior to or within 24 hours of initial deposit.
2) Insured not medically disabled at time of purchase.
3) Coverage purchased for 100% of all prepaid costs.
4) Max trip cost per person of $10,000
5) Insured must cancel the trip more than 48 hours prior to the Scheduled Departure Date.