This article has been reproduced from HTH Worldwide’s website:
Why should you buy TripProtector travel insurance?
Here are some reasons you should consider TripProtector or TripProtector Preferred:
Your vacation investment is at risk. The cost of your trip may not be refunded in the event you have to cancel. Here are some of the reasons cruise, tour, and travel package customers lose some or all of their vacation investment:
- Personal sickness or injury
- Sickness, injury or death of an immediate family member
- An act of terrorism
- Adverse weather or natural disaster
- Jury duty
- Financial default of travel supplier
Purchasing TripProtector, which includes trip cancellation and interruption coverage, is one way to plan for such unforeseeable circumstances.
Reason 2: Sickness, Accident and Medical Evacuation Benefits
During your trip you may need to see a doctor, have a prescription filled, receive care at a hospital, or deal with an unexpected medical emergency. Remember:
- Some health plans don’t cover illnesses or injuries incurred outside the United States, or away from your home town. Some plans will cover such expenses, but at a reduced rate.
- Most health plans do not cover medical evacuation, which can cost $25,000 or more.
The Emergency Medical Expense Coverage included with TripProtector can help protect you against these unforeseeable circumstances. In addition, the TripProtector plans include emergency medical evacuation and the round-the-clock expert support you’ll need to handle an unforeseen emergency.
Reason 3: HTH’s Global Health and Safety Resources
In addition to financial protection, international travelers need knowledge and information. When you purchase TravelGap, you gain access to HTH’s Global Health and Safety Resources.
These powerful services allow you to search HTH’s database of independent international physicians, review health and security information about your destination, get health and safety news, and access a range of other health and security databases and services.
Squaremouth recommends travel insurance.