Concierge Services Coverage
Many travel insurance providers offer additional benefits to differentiate themselves against their competitors.
- Restaurant referrals and reservations
- Ground-transportation arrangements
- Event ticketing arrangements
- Tee times and course recommendations
- Floral services
24‐Hour Roadside‐Assistance Services
- Towing Assistance— When towing is necessary, the covered vehicle will be towed to the nearest service facility or to any location requested by the covered customer.
- Flat‐Tire Assistance — Service consists of the replacement of a flat tire with the covered vehicle’s spare tire.
- Towing assistance will be provided if needed.
- Oil, Fluid, and Water Delivery Service — An emergency supply of oil, fluid, and water will be delivered to any covered vehicle in immediate need. The customer must pay for cost of the fluids if there is one.
- Fuel‐Delivery Service — An emergency supply of fuel will be delivered to any covered vehicle in immediate need. The customer must pay for the cost of the fluids if there is one.
- Lockout Assistance — Assistance will be provided in gaining entry to a covered vehicle if the keys are lost or locked inside.
- Battery Assistance — Battery assistance (jump‐start) will be provided to any covered customer in immediate need.
- Collision Assistance — If a customer is involved in a collision in their covered vehicle, towing assistance will be provided when needed to direct the vehicle back to the issuing dealership if
possible or to the nearest qualified repair facility.
Makes arrangement for the return of your automobile back to your primary residence should you become ill/injured and unable to drive.
*Non‐insurance services are provided by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Concierge.
If you have questions about a request or concierge service not listed above, we can likely assist. Please contact our service desk 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1‐844‐411‐BHTP (2487).