Home Country Coverage provides coverage for incidental trips back to a traveler’s home country during an international trip.
P. INCIDENTAL TRIP:
As an accommodation and supplemental benefit and subject to the Terms of this insurance, the Insured Person will be covered under this insurance during incidental return trips to their Country of Residence up to the number of days shown in the BENEFIT SUMMARY during the Period of Coverage beginning with the date the Insured Person first arrives back in their Country of Residence provided that:
(1) the Insured Person has departed their Country of Residence prior to any Incidental Trip
(2) the Insured Person has timely paid applicable Premium for at least thirty (30) days of continuous coverage
(3) the Country of Residence is not the United States
(4) the intention or purpose of the Insured Person’s return trip to the Country of Residence is not to receive Treatment for an Illness or Injury incurred or sustained while traveling outside of their Country of Residence
(5) the Insured Person’s return trip to the Country of Residence does not result in receiving Treatment for an Illness or Injury incurred or sustained while traveling outside of their Country of Residence.