Concierge Services Coverage
Many travel insurance providers offer additional benefits to differentiate themselves against their competitors.
• restaurant, shopping, hotel recommendations/reservations
• local transport (rental car, limousine, etc) information and reservations
• sporting, theatre, night life and event information (sports, scores, stock quotes, gift suggestions, etc.), recommendations and ticketing
• golf course information, referrals, recommendations and tee times
• tracking and assisting with the return of lost or delayed baggage Business Services
• emergency correspondence and business communication assistance
• assistance with locating available business services such as: express/overnight delivery sites, Internet cafes, print and copy services
• assistance with or arrangements for telephone and web conferencing
• emergency messaging to customers, associates, and others (phone, fax, e-mail, text, etc.)
• real time weather, travel delay and flight status information
• worldwide business directory service for equipment repair/replacement, warranty service, etc.
• emergency travel arrangements
While the assistance company strives to provide help and advice for unfortunate situations encountered by travelers, immediate resolution may not be possible due to the availability and circumstances beyond their control. The assistance company will make every reasonable effort to refer you to an appropriate medical and legal provider. Neither the Company, assistance company nor Travelex Insurance Services may be held responsible for the availability, quality, quantity or results of any medical treatment or service you may receive or your failure to obtain or receive medical treatment.