$400 per person
$200 daily limit
Covered after 12 hour delay
Provides reimbursement for clothing, toiletries and other essential items if luggage is delayed for a specified period of time.
We will reimburse You, up to the Maximum Benefit Amount shown in the Schedule of Benefits, for the cost of reasonable additional clothing and personal items purchased by You while Your Baggage is delayed for 12 hours or more from Your time of arrival at a destination other than Your return destination.
We will also reimburse You, up to $50, for expenses You incur during Your Trip to expedite the return of Your delayed Baggage.
This coverage terminates upon Your arrival at the return destination of Your Trip.
For Baggage and Personal Effects, Sports Equipment, Business Equipment Rental, Sports Equipment Rental and Baggage Delay:
We will not provide benefits for any loss or damage to:
2. automobiles and automobile equipment; boats or other vehicles or conveyances; motorcycles; trailers; motors; or aircraft;
3. bicycles, except when checked as baggage with a Common Carrier;
4. household effects and furnishings; antiques and collector items;
5. eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, artificial teeth, dentures, dental bridges, or retainers, or other orthodontic devices or hearing aids;
6. artificial limbs or other prosthetic devices;
7. keys, money, and credit cards (except as otherwise specifically covered herein); securities, stamps, tickets, and documents (except as coverage is otherwise specifically provided herein);
8. sporting equipment if the loss results from the use thereof;
9. professional or occupational equipment or property, whether or not electronic business equipment; or
10. cell phones, PDAs and similar mobile devices, laptop or tablet computers.
We will not provide benefits for any loss or damage caused by or resulting from:
1) breakage of brittle or fragile articles (except musical instruments);
2) wear and tear or gradual deterioration;
3) confiscation or appropriation by order of any government or custom’s rule;
4) theft or pilferage while left in any unlocked or unattended vehicle;
5) property illegally acquired, kept, stored or transported;
6) Your negligent acts or omissions;
7) property shipped as freight or shipped prior to the Scheduled Departure Date;
8) electrical current, including electric arcing that damages or destroys electrical devices or appliances;
9) insects, vermin or inherent vice.
We will not provide benefits for any loss or damage to Your Baggage which has been reimbursed by a Common Carrier, hotel or Travel Supplier.