What is International Medical Insurance?
International Medical Insurance policies are designed to provide travelers with Emergency Medical and Medical Evacuation coverage while they are traveling outside of their home country.
These policies can provide medical coverage for trips that extend from 1 day to 1 year, and can often be renewed for up to 24 or 36 months, depending on the policy.
Visitors insurance policies are primarily used by people traveling outside their home country for work, study, visiting relatives or pleasure. Squaremouth also provides visitors insurance for family members who are visiting from another country.
Instant Purchase & Instant Confirmation
Save money by comparing travel medical insurance policies from most major travel insurance providers in the United States.
- Nobody can beat our price, guaranteed
- Secure, instant online purchase
- No medical exam required to purchase
- Instant coverage with printable confirmation
- Worldwide coverage for study abroad students
- Download and print full policy
- Underwritten by the most reputable U.S. insurance Companies
- Insurance is required to maintain visa status
- Compare hundreds of travel insurance policies
- Insurance for immigrants including the following visa holders: Green Card – H1B – H4 – J1 – J2 – F1 – E – TN1
Visitors insurance policies can be suitable for people who fall into any of the categories below:
- Visitors to the United States
- U.S. Visa workers
- Been in the U.S. less than 2 years
- Foreign students who study inside the U.S.
- U.S. students who study abroad
- Missionaries & Aid Workers
- U.S. workers abroad
- Schengen Visa
- Workers new to the U.S.
- Anyone looking for long term medical coverage
- Family members visiting relatives living in the U.S.
Search for Travel Insurance
Compare hundreds of policies to find the coverage you need.Start a New Search