$100,000 per adult
$5,000 per child
24-Hour AD&D provides a cash payment in the event of accidental loss of life or limb during a covered trip.
ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISMEMBERMENT
(excludes loss due to Common Carrier Accident)
Ages 18 through 69
Lifetime Maximum – $100,000
Death – $100,000
Loss of 2 Limbs – $100,000
Loss of 1 Limb – $50,000
Under age 18
Lifetime Maximum – $5,000
Death – $5,000
Loss of 2 Limbs – $5,000
Loss of 1 Limb – $2,500
Ages 70 through 74
Lifetime Maximum – $12,500
Death – $12,500
Loss of 2 Limbs – $12,500
Loss of 1 Limb – $6,250
Ages 75 and older
Lifetime Maximum – $6,250
Death – $6,250
Loss of 2 Limbs – $6,250
Loss of 1 Limb – $3,125
$250,000 maximum benefit any one family or group. – not subject to deductible or overall maximum limit.
YOU ARE COVERED FOR:
1. Death – we will pay the amount indicated in the Schedule of Benefits to the beneficiary: or
2. Loss of 2 or more limbs or eyes – we will pay you the amount indicated in the Schedule of Benefits: or
3. Loss of 1 limb or eye – we will pay you the amount indicated in the Schedule of Benefits.
YOU ARE NOT COVERED unless you fulfill the following conditions:
1. The accident giving rise to the Accidental Death or Dismemberment must be covered under this insurance; and
2. The accident giving rise to the accidental death must not be a common carrier accident; and
3. Death must occur within 30 days of the sudden, unintentional and unexpected occurrence and not be contributed to by illness or disease.
YOU ARE NOT COVERED IF:
1. Accident or loss is caused by or contributed to by any of the following:
a. Terrorism, war or act of war, whether declared or undeclared:
b. Your participation in a riot, insurrection or violent disorder:
c. Your service in the armed forces of any country:
d. Suicide or attempted suicide or intentional self-inflicted injury, while sane or insane:
e. The voluntary use of any chemical compound, poison or drug, unless used according to the directions of a physician:
f. Committing or attempting to commit a felony:
g. Illness, mental health disorder, or pregnancy:
h. As the result, directly or indirectly, of i) intoxication as defined by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the accident or injury occurred, or ii) intoxication consistent with a .08 BAC Blood Alcohol Content; whichever is lower;
i. Myocardial infarction or cerebrovascular accident (CVA / Stroke):
j. Infection, except infection through a wound that was caused solely by an accident:
k. Injury while riding, boarding, or alighting from an aircraft if you were operating the aircraft, learning to operate the aircraft, serving as a member of the aircraft crew, or if the aircraft was being used for any purpose other than passenger transportation:
l. Medical or surgical treatment for any of the above: or
m.Any non-covered sports activities.
2. Expenses arise directly or indirectly from anything in the General Exclusions.
In no event will our payment under this benefit total more than the principal sum. The maximum liability under Accidental Death and Dismemberment for any group or family is limited to $250,000.