Included in Cancellation & Interruption
Sports Fees can reimburse a traveler’s prepaid and non-refundable payments that are specific to sports and activities.
Included in Cancellation and Interruption coverage.
Please note the following sports related exclusions under the policy:
The following exclusions apply to Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Trip Delay, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Emergency Sickness Medical Expense, Emergency Accident Medical Expense, Emergency Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains:
Loss caused by or resulting from:
6. piloting or learning to pilot or acting as a member of the crew of any aircraft;
8. participation as a professional in athletics;
9. participation in underwater activities (does not include recreational swimming);
12. participating in Bodily Contact Sports (football, wrestling, ice hockey, rugby, lacrosse, boxing, full contact karate, hurling and rodeo); skydiving; hang-gliding; Parachuting; Mountaineering; any race; bungee cord jumping; speed contest (speed contest shall not include any of the regatta races;) scuba diving unless accompanied by a dive master or if the depth exceeds fifty (50) feet; or deep sea diving; spelunking or caving; heliskiing; extreme skiing; Extreme Sports;
23. canyoning or canyoneering (traveling in canyons using a variety of techniques that may include walking, scrambling, climbing, jumping, abseiling and/or swimming).