Travel Insurance FAQ

Will conventional travel insurance cover you if you book your accommodation directly with the property owner?

Last Updated:

Travel insurance policies which include trip cancellation and trip interruption will generally cover any prepaid, non-refundable deposits or payments that you have paid for a trip. It doesn’t matter if you are paying directly to a company or to the owner, however you will need documentation of the payment in the event of a claim.