Squaremouth’s Travel Insurance Information Center includes information about disruptions that may impact international travel. This includes, but is not limited to financial insolvency of a travel supplier, war, political unrest, and other issues that have travel implications. Visit a specific information center to view official provider position statements and learn more about travel insurance coverage for that event.
- What if I have a trip planned to Europe and the war escalates?
- What happens if there is a travel warning to the country I’m visiting?
- Can I buy a policy to visit Russia or Ukraine?
- Can I buy a policy if I don’t want to travel anymore because of war?
- What is the Financial Default benefit of travel insurance?
- Am I covered by travel insurance if the airline canceled my flight on a Boeing 737 Max 8?
- Will travel insurance cover me to cancel my flight because I don't want to fly on a Boeing 737 Max 8?
- Can Trip Cancellation cover me to cancel my trip due to the Paris riots?