Squaremouth’s Terrorism Travel Insurance Information Center is a regularly-updated resource on coverage for terrorist attacks that may impact travelers. Visit an event-specific information center to view official provider position statements and learn more about coverage for that event.
- When is an event considered an act of war?
- What types of current events are covered by travel insurance?
- When is an attack considered terrorism by travel insurance?
- Can I cancel my trip because I’m worried about terrorism?
- Can I purchase a travel insurance policy after a terrorist attack?
- What coverage is available if there is a terrorist attack?
- Can I cancel my trip because of the terrorist attack?
- Can I cancel if there is a terrorist threat to the country I am traveling to?
- See all 10 FAQs
- What if I don't want to travel due to terrorist threats?
- Can I cancel my trip because of terrorism?
Terrorism Event Center External Resources
In order for an attack to be covered by travel insurance, it must be declared an act of terrorism. In addition to the local authorities at your destination, you can check these resources to determine if an attack has been deemed a terrorist event: