iTravelInsured – Turkey Coup Attempt Travel Insurance Coverage Position Statement
Turkish Coup Position Statement
International Medical Group® (IMG®) offers our condolences to the people suffering from the coup attempt in Turkey leaving 290 people dead and more than 1,400 injured on Friday, July 15, 2016.
This event does not fall within the iTravelInsured® products’ covered unforeseen perils, listed under the policies’ Trip Cancellation or Trip Interruption benefits.
Travelers who meet the purchase requirement for the Travel LX plan would be eligible under the Cancel for Any Reason and the Interrupt for Any Reason benefits.
With reference to coverage under IMG’s iTravelInsured policies:
• Missed Connection: If you miss your cruise or tour departure because your arrival at your trip destination is delayed for:
• Travel Lite – 3 or more hours
• Travel SE – 6 or more hours
• Travel LX – 3 or more hours
• Travel Delay: Benefits will be paid up to the policy’s maximum limit for reasonable accommodation, meal and local transportation expenses in the event you are delayed for:
• Travel Lite – 6 or more hours. $125 per day maximum $500
• Travel SE – 12 or more hours. $125 per day maximum $500
• Travel LX – 6 or more hours. $250 per day maximum $1,000
Please review your policy in full.
In event of a claim, please contact us at:
iTravelInsured Claims Department P.O. Box 88503 Indianapolis, IN 46208-0500 Telephone: +1.866.243.7524 or +1.317.655.9798 Fax: +1.317.655.4505 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general inquiries please contact us at:
iTravelInsured Agency Services
P.O. Box 88509 Indianapolis, IN 46208-0509 Telephone: +1.866.347.6673 or +1.317.655.9796 Fax: +1.317.655.4505 E-mail: email@example.com