Frequently Asked Questions
Loss or Delay
- What does baggage mean?
- What does actual cash value mean?
- Do I have to insure the cost of my flight in my trip cost to be eligible for Travel Delay or Missed Connection coverage?
- My policy says I can be reimbursed for an item’s “actual cash value”. What does that mean?
- What is covered by the Baggage and Personal Items Loss benefit?
- Will Travel Delay cover me if I miss my flight due to traffic?
- Will I be covered if my car breaks down on the way to my destination and I lose a day at my resort?
- What is Travel Delay coverage?
- What is covered by the Missed Connection benefit?
- What is covered by the Baggage Delay benefit?
- Travel Medical Insurance: What is it and how can it help?
- What is a Health Insurance Deductible and a Copay?
- What is International Medical coverage?
- What type of policies provide automatic extension of coverage?
- What should I do if I get sick with Norovirus on a cruise?
- What is Co-Insurance?
- Is climbing Mount Kilimanjaro covered by travel insurance?
- Will the insurance company pay the hospital directly?
- What is Emergency Medical coverage?
- How do I use Emergency Medical coverage?
- How Do I Receive My Travel Insurance Policy?
- Does Travel Insurance Include Identity Theft Protection?
- Where can I find the policy exclusions?
- Can I purchase one policy for a family with 2 different reservation numbers?
- There was an error when I tried to purchase a policy. What do I do now?
- There was an error when I tried to purchase a policy, was my credit card charged?
- I received a decline message when I tried to buy a policy, what does this mean?