$2,500 per person
$300 per item
$1,000 specific items limit
Baggage and Personal Items Loss provides reimbursement for lost, stolen, or damaged luggage.
BAGGAGE AND PERSONAL EFFECTS
Benefits will be provided to You, up to the Maximum Benefit Amount shown in the Schedule of Benefits: a) against all risks of permanent loss, theft or damage to Your Baggage and Personal Effects; b) subject to all General Exclusions and the Additional Limitations and Exclusions Specific to Baggage and Personal Effects in the Policy; and c) occurring while coverage is in effect. For the purposes of this benefit: “Baggage and Personal Effects” means goods being used by You during Your Trip.
Valuation and Payment of Loss: The lesser of the following amounts will be paid:
1) the Actual Cash Value at the time of loss, theft or damage, except as provided below;
2) the cost to repair or replace the article with material of a like kind and quality; or
3) $300 per article.
A combined maximum of $1,000 will be paid for jewelry; precious or semi-precious stones; watches; articles consisting in whole or in part of silver, gold or platinum; furs or articles trimmed with fur; cameras and their accessories and related equipment.
A maximum of $50 will be paid for the cost of replacing a passport or visa.
A maximum of $50 will be paid for the cost associated with the unauthorized use or replacement of lost or stolen credit cards, subject to verification that You have complied with all conditions of the credit card company.
Baggage and Personal Effects does not include:
2) automobiles and automobile equipment;
3) boats or other vehicles or conveyances;
7) bicycles, except when checked as baggage with a Common Carrier;
8) household effects and furnishings;
9) antiques and collectors items;
10) sunglasses, contact lenses, artificial teeth, dentures, dental bridges, retainers, or hearing aids;
11) artificial limbs or other prosthetic devices;
12) prescribed medications;
13) keys, money, stamps and credit cards (except as otherwise specifically covered herein);
14) securities, stamps, tickets and documents (except as coverage is otherwise specifically provided herein);
15) professional or occupational equipment or property, whether or not electronic business equipment; or
16) telephones or PDA devices , computer hardware or software;