Non-Medical Evacuation Coverage for Civil, Political or Military Unrest

Last Updated:

If travelers want coverage in the event of a civil, political or military unrest, they should look for travel insurance policies that include the Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation benefit. Depending on the travel insurance policy, the benefit can cover up to $100,000 per person in evacuation costs. The Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation benefit will cover the cost of transportation to the nearest place of safety or to the nearest place of safety and then home. This benefit is available within the following policies:

MH Ross Advantage Complete and MH Ross Advantage Bridge

These plans offer comprehensive travel protection for all types of travel. They include cancellation, interruption, medical and evacuation. Both plans will cover up to $25,000 policy limit for the Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation benefit.

Travel Insured International Worldwide Trip Protector and Trip Protector Gold
These plans include job loss protection under trip cancellation after 1 year of employment and primary emergency medical expense coverage. Kids under 18 are insured free with a related adult on the same plan. Coverage also includes 24/7 Concierge Services, ID Theft and Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation.

Travel Guard Business Traveler
The Business Traveler is an annual plan designed for the business traveler taking multiple trips throughout the year. It includes medical, evacuation, baggage loss and more. Optional trip cancellation coverage is available, as well as coverage of up to $100,000 per person for Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation.

HCC Atlas International including US visit
This product provides medical coverage outside your home country for as little as 5 days and up to 12 months. It can be extended or renewed up to 12 months, and offers a $10,000 policy limit for Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation.

To view policies with Non-Medical Emergency Evacuation coverage click here: Non-Medical Evacuation Benefit