Concierge Services Coverage
Many travel insurance providers offer additional benefits to differentiate themselves against their competitors.
• restaurant, shopping, hotel recommendations/reservations
• local transport (rental car, limousine, etc) information and reservations
• sporting, theatre, night life and event information (sports, scores, stock quotes, gift suggestions, etc.), recommendations and ticketing
• golf course information, referrals, recommendations and tee times
• tracking and assisting with the return of lost or delayed baggage
• emergency correspondence and business communication assistance
• assistance with locating available business services such as: express/overnight delivery sites, Internet cafes, print and copy services
• assistance with or arrangements for telephone and web conferencing
• emergency messaging to customers, associates, and others (phone, fax, e-mail, text, etc.)
• real time weather, travel delay and flight status information
• worldwide business directory service for equipment repair/replacement, warranty service, etc.
• emergency travel arrangements