Squaremouth’s Brussels Attacks and Travel Insurance Information Center is designed to keep travelers informed about the attack and how it may impact travel and travel insurance coverage.
- What types of current events are covered by travel insurance?
- Can I cancel my trip because of a terror threat?
- Will my current travel insurance policy cover me to cancel my trip to Belgium?
- Can I cancel my trip if another terrorist attack occurs in Europe?
- What if I don’t want to travel to Europe because of the Europe Travel Alert?
- My flight was diverted, and I wish to return home instead of going to my original destination. Am I covered by travel insurance?
- I have an upcoming trip to Belgium, can I buy a policy now for cancellation coverage?
- My flight is delayed because of the attack in Brussels, what type of coverage is available?
- See all 14 FAQs
- Can I buy a policy to provide coverage for the recent terrorist attacks in Brussels?
- I was scheduled to return home today, but my flight out of Brussels is canceled. What is covered by travel insurance?
- My flight was diverted because of the Brussels attacks, but I wish to stay at my new destination. What coverage is available?
- Can I purchase a travel insurance policy after a terrorist attack?
- What coverage is available if there is a terrorist attack?
- Can I cancel my trip because of the terrorist attack?