Israel – Terrorist Attack
- I have an upcoming trip to Israel, can I cancel?
- I was injured during the recent Israel attacks while on a trip, am I covered?
- My trip was disrupted by the recent attacks in Israel, am I covered?
- What happens if there is a travel warning to the country I’m visiting?
- When is an event considered an act of war?
- What types of current events are covered by travel insurance?
- Can I cancel my trip because of a terror threat?
- Can I cancel my trip because I’m afraid to travel?
- See all 12 FAQs
- Am I covered to cancel if there’s a terrorist attack at my destination?
- Can I purchase a travel insurance policy after a terrorist attack?
- Can I use my Non-Medical Evacuation coverage if there is unrest due to terrorism?
- Can I cancel my trip because of an act of terrorism?